COVID-19 Policies And Procedures
We are happy to announce that in-person lessons will resume for teachers and students who feel comfortable coming in for lessons. Please know, some teachers at Spark will not be starting in-person lessons until a later date; however, they will be continuing to offer virtual lessons for their students.
ALL teachers will still offer the option of virtual lessons to any student who is not yet comfortable coming for in-person lessons or is feeling ill.
We ask that any students or teachers who have a fever or experience any COVID-like or flu-like symptoms stay home and do virtual lessons until 72 hours after the symptoms go away.
We will enact new processes and procedures in order to make sure we keep students and instructors safe. These are:
– Anyone entering the building is asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the building at the front entrance, once at the beginning of the lesson, and once while exiting the lesson. (Hand sanitizer will be provided by Spark)
– There will be a one-way traffic flow through the building. You will enter through the front door and exit via the back door.
– The waiting room will be closed for any visitors until further notice. Parents of younger students are encouraged to attend the lesson with your child. If a student attends a lesson independently, it will be expected that the student independently find their family once they exit the building. Teachers will no longer be communicating with parents at the end of the lesson if parents do not attend a lesson. All communication will be completed through LessonMate.
– Students must stand on the corresponding studio number that their teacher is in. Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your lesson.
– Face masks must be worn while inside the lobby and common areas. All teachers are required to wear a mask, and in the lesson rooms, it is up to the teacher’s discretion to require the students to wear a mask or not.
– Each student must sign a waiver before they are allowed to continue in-person lessons. A parent or guardian must sign for students under 18 years of age. The link to the waiver is below.
We will continue to sanitize rooms and instruments in between lessons. In addition, hand sanitizer will be supplied in each room.
WATCH THE WALKTHROUGH VIDEO HERE
As directions from the state and federal authorities evolve, we will continue to monitor and adapt these changes, as necessary.